Thursday, August 27, 2009

I WON!

Hey have you seen Mimo's contest where you have to find whats different at the dojo court yard? Well the contest is over now and yesterday i had a HUGE hunt for the differences and I WON! Oh and another 49 people did as well, but that's not the point! I RULE! I think that's the first time i have entered a contest of Mimos and won. Oh one more thing, I decided not to post things like by Happy777 and Screenhog UNLESS its important like a new party or something, or if I'm really bored and have lots of time on my hand, then i will, but i think there pretty pointless.
P.S I am having interviews soon on being an author of this site. So stay tuned!
-LOLLIEBOY-

1 comment:

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.