Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Met Rockhopper!

As the title of this post says... I Met Rockhopper!!!! YAY!
I stayed up alllll night looking for him, Here are some pics of me trying to get into full rooms!

I finally got in after like 10 mins and he wasn't there!

Then i got bored so i talked to Hazooma2 for a while,
then he said that rockhopper was on White Out,
so i went on white out, and a penguin said 'ROCKHOPPER AT THE ICEBERG!'
so i went to the ice berg, and guess what!...he was there! Here are some pics!
He said he will go to his ship the he was leaving, this was at the dock.This is at his shipAnd of coarse i got the background!Here is me with it!

That's it!

4 comments:

  1. lol thats awesome it would be funny if u where lookiung for him yesterday.... looool

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool :)
    I've seen RH twice, but not this time yet.
    I haven't been on CP since he came, I've been busy.
    Bubbles 1705

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive seen him three times
    two last time he came
    and 1 on friday when he did come

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen him one time in my life!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.