Thursday, May 21, 2009

Caption Contest Finalists

Here are the caption contest finalists! Not much people entered this time.

#1 Proppiy: "Don’t run away, I just want to know where the toilet is!"

#2 90Leon: "Aah! Who pushed me down? You’ll pay for that! I’m a squid? Hmmm?

#3 Floppyj10: "I may be squishy and smelly on the outside, but I'm friendly on the inside! Well sorta..."

#4 Tboyman: "Umm, help, anyone! Wait don't eat me!

#5 Bubbles 1705: "Huh, I thought this was supposed to be a dress up party. How embarrassing I'm the only one in a costume."

Thanx for those of you who entered. Ill put up a poll to vote!

-LOLLIEBOY-

2 comments:

  1. Bubbles 1705 will win ;-)
    jk, good luck to everyone
    Bubbles 1705

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job every one few i came 2nd! you rock everyone


    90leon

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.