Friday, April 24, 2009

New Party Coming Soon

Since I won a caption contest a while ago, I get a party with Hazooma2!
And since I’m a good person, I’m letting you all know the details.
Here they are:

Date: 8-5-09
Time: 1:00am P.S.T (Penguin Standard Time)
Server: Mammoth
Room: Cove

Yes I know I used a common server, and I did it on the day of the Medieval Party,
That’s only so lots of people go. If the server is full and I can’t get in, then I can change it to another day, or another server. But I’ll let you know if I change it.
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. awesome congratulations for winning lollieboy. ill try make it 2 ur party :D
    u rock
    Bubbles 1705

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.