Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mimo777 eulc answer

Ok if you don't know know Mimo is hes a mystery kid that plays clubpenguin and he has his own clubpenguin site. Any way, he has parties but the thing is, to get to the parties, you have to solve the riddles mimo tells you. here's the first:


Thank you for the penguins on my site that corrected me. But it could be eather Aurora, Northern Lights or Southern Lights, because (this is just an example)

If you look up the word ‘cats’ on Google images, it will come up with lots of different pictures, for example: funny cats, ugly cats, cute cats, ect. But if you look up the word ‘funny cats’, it will come up with some of the images that showed up when you wrote just the word ‘cats’ in Google images. what I’m trying to say here is, an image will show if you write in Northern Lights, but if you write in Aurora, it will come up with some of the same images that you saw when you write Northern Lights. So it doesn’t really matter what you write in images, your still going to get some same results.

So I'm guessing the server will be Aurora, Northern Lights or Southern Lights.

20 comments:

  1. wha? I thought it was northern lights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think aurora is the server because its on the first page of servers so it will get full REALLY EASILY. like before the party starts it will be full

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lollie suuup man its laza y dunt u change the "me finda" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the first eulc answer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the first eluc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope its northern lights. The trees give it away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woops the server IS actually Northern Lights. Thank you Coolbluerydr. See as a penguin that has a website. It’s really hard to get things right ALL the time, what I’m trying to say is I make mistakes sometimes. Good spot though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and sorry Anonymous for not changing the 'find me' tracker, it is in fact run by me, and does not really track me, and sometimes I for get to change it. haha my bad

    ReplyDelete
  9. What about the first eulc answer?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wish I coud tell u but mimo will...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Northern Lights because Aurora "Borealis" means Northern Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool site! It must have took alot of work. I think that Mimo is probally going to be on Northern Lights Because Aurora "Borealis" Means Northern Lights!!! My penguin is Rodeo500

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok because i dont want to keep it to myself and be selfish so i will give the answers and i will tell how i got the answers too
    First clue:
    he said it was a room and so you must be asking which room clubpenguin is filled with trees and on his secret site it said that the one that has most trees (Forest)
    Second clue:
    he gave his height he said its not the server its not the time and the room was already taken so it must be the date (june 14,2009)
    Third clue:
    he said the auther wrote a book on it and when you google search the author she wrote a book on ice bound
    HE HAVENT YET GAVE OUT THE TIME.
    your answers are
    Room:Forest
    Date: June 14,2009
    Server: Ice bound
    Hope i helped

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i forgot cutalious147 posted that with all the answers i wasnt rying tobe selfish if you see me around stop and say hi

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks cute that really helped

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow its like everything cute said was true she must have been like one of the moderaters for mimo you rock cute

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.