Monday, April 13, 2009

EULC ANSWERS!

Ok I've figged out all the eulc (clue) answers! Here they are!

Date: 18-4-09
Time: 2:30
Server: Aurora

I got that date because mimo tells us:
.netddaruoftcartbusowtsulpnetekat?yasuoyyadtahw
When its translated, it says: 'what day you say? take ten plus two subtract four add ten.
which is 10+2-4+10=18!

I got the time because they said that at the dentist your teeth hurt like "tooth hurty" which sounds like "2:30"!

I got the server because the lights you see are called 'Aurora' or 'Northern lights' as some of you think it is. But I'm pretty sure its Aurora.

Hope to see you all there!

5 comments:

  1. Lollieboy Im telling you its not Aurora! When Mimo goes on CP all the rest of AMerica will be on too and the servers on the first page will be full. I know the server but I can't say. But the rest of the clues are correct ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, like I said, we all have our own opinions, so I think you may be correct, you MAY... be correct, but this is just what I think. Maybe he was supposed to make it on the first page. I support what you’re trying to say, but we are all entitled to our own opinions.

    -LOLLIEBOY-

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD i told u bout the tooth hurty thing,
    but im not sure if it right
    Bubbles 1705

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah I actually used the same sentence you told me, thanks. All the credit to you bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol :D thx lollieboy
    Bubbles 1705

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.