Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lewis's Questions!

Heres a blogger that visits my website a lot! His names Lewis, and he has a really cool Blog! On his blog, every week he asks a question and you help him asnwer it! Answer his question via his email: lewisquestions@gmail.com Please go check out his website! Lewis's Questions

That gives me an idea! Every week i will post someones blog! And give a short description on it! i will have the post up soon next week!

Remember to enter the banner contest!

-Lollieboy-

2 comments:

  1. Thanks man. Sorry I can't enter your banner contest, I'm the worst artist ever! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I will make sure and check out the website.Also yours is awesome. I want to be a moderator!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.