Friday, August 6, 2010

Banner Contest!

Since I changed the theme of my blog, my banner didn't really suit my blog anymore. So if your good at making banners, then create me a cool banner!

RULES:
-It MUST include LOLLIEBOY'S CLUB PENGUIN CHEATS in it.
-Preferably a grew background, to suit the background of my current theme.
-Send it to lollieboy.help@hotmail.com OR Send me a link to the banner
-All banners must be made, and sent to me before the 1st of September.
-It must include a picture of my penguin:REWARDS:
Its a secret!

VOTES:
Everyone will pick their favourite one on a poll, also my vote will add to the poll.

ENTRIES SO FAR:

DavidHopper2:
Je45rry:

-LOLLIEBOY-

6 comments:

  1. Ok I NEED YOU to take a picture of your penguin with no backround and post it on your blog then ill start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok heres the banner go to my website and go to the Contact Us Page and then send me a comment that you got it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! If you want to enter, just read the rules and create a banner for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it´s obvious that Davidhopper2 is winning... I have already sent you the banner I created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lollieboy, I have sent you the banner to your e- mail. Have you already seen it?

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.