Saturday, August 21, 2010

Enter Website Wednesday! *WEEK 1*

Hey again! I'm making a new thing for my website called Website Wednesday! Heres what you have to do, if you want me to make a post about your website:

1. Put http://www.lollieland444.blogspot.com/ on your blog roll.
2. Comment on this post telling me your website name.
3. Comment on this post telling me your website link.
4. Also include why you want your website advertised.

(Heres what your comment should look like):

That's it! Easy huh? I will choose a random website to advertise on Wednesday the 25th of August. So start commenting!

-Lollieboy-

4 comments:

  1. Club Penguin Info
    www.cpje45rry.blogspot.com
    I would like that you would post about my blog.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Club Penguin Club54321
    clubpenguinclub54321.blogspot.com
    I need more followers and views on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clubpenguinspringland
    clubpenguinspringland.blogspot.com
    i need more followers and views

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woddylan's CP Secrets
    http://cpsecretswoddylan.blogspot.com
    I want more views

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.