Monday, July 13, 2009

Stuff

Nothing much going on on Club Penguin lately besides the Music Jam set up, so i haven't been getting much views! Also my contest may be cancelled because i haven't gotten 1 entry! So tell all your friends that play Club Penguin about it! Also i have changed the mods around a bit, if you want to be one just ask me and i might make you one (wink face) Also if you want your website on my blog roll you can either click the picture of the penguin saying YES! on my side bar or you can just ask me! Remember you can email me at lollieboy.help@hotmail.com if you have and feed back, if someone has used bad language or if you have any idears for my website, i would be happy to hear some of your idears! Also if you have the time just comment on one of my posts just one! thats all i ask. Thnx!

-LOLLIEBOY-

6 comments:

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.