Friday, July 23, 2010

Weekly Field-Op Week 6

Heres the 6th Field-Op location! + Its a new puzzle!
1. Go to the HQ.
2. Click on the Field-Op screen.
3. Click accept Field-Op.
4. Go to the Mine, then from there go into the Recycling Room.
5. Go to the computer on the far right side.
6. Your Spy Gadget should flash green, click on it.
7. Complete the puzzle by matching the coloured shapes up!
8. Go buy some cool gear!

Comment and let me know what you think about the new Field-Ops. Are they better than the old missions? Is the new HQ better than the old one? Personally i don't like it, its unfair that they took away the closet with the command room, now my code that i bought from the game is useless!

-LOLLIEBOY-

4 comments:

  1. Hey can you follow me Im following you so just wondering On Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Hey lollie, Its haz.. Lol i quit everything.. Im thinking of blogging for 1 game only.. xD Too old for games.. turning 19 in jan 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Haz hows it going?! I didnt know you were that old! Thanks for helping out with my website that one time, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. x]Since My dad bought a new router.. CP updates for me in time.. :P But i dont play it. might help a friend cp blog if he wants

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.