Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hmmmmmmmm

Even though the post below says "Quit" I am having second thoughts about coming back ever since I posted that. I think the only reason I quit is because i didn't appreciate how many views I got, I thought that my site NEVER got visited, but everyday I get at least 2 people say hello, or hi on the chat, and then I realised how fun it was when I was posting here, SO IM COMING BACK! That's right, starting from now I will post AS MUCH as I can. I will be taking the trackers off because of Club Penguins policy thing, I didn't really like them anyway, the links went to the wrong places and stuff, CYA NEXT POST!

P.S Tell me what you think should be changed about my website, it can be ANYTHING!

-LOLLIEBOY-

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.