Wednesday, March 3, 2010

GOAAAAAAL!

YAY! I HAVE REACHED MY TWITTER GOAL OF 300 FOLLOWERS, AND NOW ITS TIME TOO.....................(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)..........................TIME TO RE-OPEN THIS WEBSITE!!!
I would like to thank everyone who followed me, and to Daprankstar: www.twitter.com/Daprankstar & www.daprankstar.blogspot.com Please visit his website. And thank you to who ever else advertised my twitter link on their website, you were all a HUGE help to me! I will get the coin code on twitter tomorrow if i can. Also i will have the latest Club Penguin cheats up soon. (Also for everyone that is interested, you can be a mod on this website if you comment on this post, tell me your penguin name, and why you should be a mod) Thanks once again!

-Lollieboy-

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Soo are you just gonna put the Coin Code on twitter for the first person to get or are you gonna give it to someone that followed you?
    Woo!!

    Yours Waddling
    Daprankstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well uh congrats on your opening again! Getting an eye checkup today, hopefully my eyes work cause I don't like glasses! If I did get glasses I'd probably go for a funky pair lol.

    -Athletico96

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Athletico how would you like to be a mod on this website???
    -Lollieboy-

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.