Saturday, March 6, 2010

Few Things

Ok guys, i might not have Internet for about 5 days, so i am thinking of recruiting a few people so they can take over while I'm away ;-)
-----------------------------------
Also, i had a poll before i started posting again, and it was a question asking "Should i change my blog layout?" and most of you voted yes! So when i get back i will be changing the layout and colours of this website! Please comment and let me know what colours you want, and any other things you want changed!
-----------------------------------
And one final thing, thank you to everyone who visits and comments on this website, because without you, we wouldn't be getting the HUGE stats where getting. I get maximum 4 views at once! Well cya in 5 days! (Maybe more)

-Lollieboy-

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've made a lot of posts since I last checked! This site is going on my favourites tab :D lol

    Yours Waddling
    Daprankstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lollieboy I said to some blogs about your site, so can you show this in one of your posts?
    cpbannerstyles.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo lollie us mods have 2 restart :(

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.