Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We Rocked The House!

Woot!Woot!
Me, my friends, and my puffle rocked the puffle party!
Even though it ends today, we still made the most of it!
heres some pics of me and puffo (black puffle) kicking it off!

First we chilled with the reds!

lol lol lol lol lol lol
My puffle was gelouse, so he hid behind the surfboard! haha

Then we bounced with the pinks!

Then we hung with puffo's mates! by the way, i don't know the guys around me. haha


Then we had the best time in the ball net thing! it was soooo fun!

Then we relaxed on the scratching Post.

And of coarse, like i always do at a Clubpenguin party, i do a little cheat! heres the one i found!


Don't ask how i did it! but it was hard!

that's all for now!

cya! and enjoy the rest of the party!

ps please comment.

1 comment:

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.