Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Puffle Party is Here!

Yay! the puffle party is here!
and me and my black puffle are being rebels! :P
theres one free item... WHAT!? only 1!! meh, me and my black puffles will be rebels!
so anyway heres the free item. its at the cove.
See, theres me and Puffo being a rebel! lol

Also theres like a heaps cool puffle feeding thing!

I was laughing because me and my rebelish puffle were throwing the berry O's at this guy. lol

Also the yellow puffle paints a picture of you! its cool. heres me and puffo breaking the rules!

It said 'stand here' and we sat! lol


Also! i got this off mimos site. I DIDNT COPY! it looked cool so i tryed it. what you do is you try to buy the plasic Desk Chair and it says youve been banned! dw you dont realy get banned. its just a glitch

but it didnt work maby you have to be a member :( speeking of members. Good news! i AM going to renew my member ship, but not till a few weeks. ill keep you updated on that!

Thats all for now! me and my rebel puffle have to go now! cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.