Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Penguin Evolution

I was going through a bit of history of my penguin, and I saw what I used to wear a LONG time ago. I did not change what I wore much, so here is the order of what I can remember:
(NOTE: These are the main costumes I wore, there were others, but here are the ones i wore for the longest.)

Here is my first costume when I started playing Club Penguin:
Here is my first Member costume for Club Penguin:
In between here, my membership ran out, so I went back to my first costume.

Here is my second Member costume for Club Penguin:

Here is my third Member costume for Club Penguin:

Here is my fourth and current Member costume for Club Penguin:

So tell me, did they get better? I think they did, but tell me what you think.

-Lollieboy-

3 comments:

  1. The did get better! Can we meet on Club Penguin? Please let me know! I also Want to be a mod!
    - Chuckyb13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolli! Nice to see you man and 3rd 1 is best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u announce the winners of the Banner Contest?????

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.