Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OMG Best Moment In My CP LIFE!

It was GREAT! There were 3 famous penguin! Mimo777, Fever, AND Chrisdog93!
Im speechless, but here are some pictures i took when i was there!

Mimo777: I didn't get much of mimo because everyone was crowding around him! But heres his player card!

Fever: I got a couple of Fever because he kept moving rooms, so it was easy to sit next to him with out a crowd!
These 2 were of me sitting next to him! I felt special!

Chrisdog93: I only got 1 of Chrisdog because he wasn't there for that long, but heres his player card!
Well there are all the pics! Let me know if you were there, or if you have met either Mimo, Fever, or Chrisdog?
-Lollieboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.