Friday, November 6, 2009

PLEASE READ! Brb For A While

Hey everyone, as some of you may know I haven’t been posting for a little while, I’m afraid this is going to continue for a while but no longer than 2 months, this is because lots of people in my fam need the computer so I can’t go on it everything there’s a new pin and stuff, so if you DO read this can you please comment, cause i need them. But don't worry, i will still be on Club Penguin about twice a week, so if you wanna, come see my on Down Under! Remember to vote on the polls that end soon. If you need to ask me anything, email me ;-)lollieboy.help@hotmail.com. See you all then! Oh sorry mods for being away for too long, please look after my site while I'm gone, keep the chat safe!

-Lollieboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.