Sunday, October 25, 2009

Larr Larr Week!

Hey everyone! Some of you may know Larr Larr, but if you don’t click the link to find out! http://zinkcpband.blogspot.com Anyway, the reason why I’m REALLY posting now is to tell you all that Larr Larr is celebrating his 100 day non-stop membership! There’s going to be 2 parties, competitions and everything! But at the moment Larr is doing Mimo style clues, which are really super duper hard clues that you have to solve! So if you’re into solving mysteries, or partying hard, Zink is the place to go! So visit the above link that I gave you and check it out!
(Do you want ME to advertise YOUR website or party, give me a buzz and email me at lollieboy.help@hotmail.com and let me know!)

-Lollieboy-

1 comment:

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.