Sunday, June 7, 2009

Newest Rockhopper Update+New New Start Screen (sigh)+Caption Contest Winner

I'm a bit slow on this, BUT as you know Rockhopper is gone (sad face)BYE BYE ROCKHOPPER!

And also he left all his greens with him! And as you know there will be a Adventure Party starting 12 of June!
Can you spot me!
__________________________________________________

There is an even newer Club Penguin start screen! Check it out!
__________________________________________________

And of coarse the winner of the caption contest....Bubbles 1705!
Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray I won :D
    lol, I didn't find RH but it doesn't matter
    it's not as if I put in any effort trying to find him, I only went on once the whole time he was here
    :D thanks to people who voted for me
    Bubbles 1705

    ReplyDelete
  2. lollie theres new cp mix and match and plus toys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    It's Fluffygood! Can you check out my blog at http://clubpenguincheatfun.blogspot.com/
    Please! I need more followers and 1,000 hits so we can party!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting any post please don’t spam, no put downs, and no personal message about you or someone else. Thank-you.